Reducing Size of various E-Forms on MCA
Most of the people working on MCA portal either for registration or annual filing are facing similar problem. “Size of e-forms increases the limit as prescribed by MCA after attaching DSC”.Solution for the same is given by MCA whic i am producing as below:
- Open any PDF file or right click any PDF file.
- Select Edit > Preferences. The Preferences window is displayed.
- Select Category: Signature. The Digital Signatures section is displayed.
- Click “More” button under the Creation & Appearance section.
- Uncheck “Include signature’s revocation status” option. Note – The above change in preference settings is specific to each client desktop.
- Now download a fresh form an proceed with signing a document as before.Please make sure that signatures are valid before uploading. You can do that by right clicking on each DSC and selecting the option “Validate Signature”. If the message says “VALID” then you will face no issue.
Don’t forget to download new forms, Above steps once applied in any E-form will work on every E- form. You don’t have to make changes in every form.
Need any help in Incorporation of your company or filing ROC forms, than please visit www.efilingworld.com or whats app on +82794-36547.